Drama Bahasa Inggris 6 Orang The Princess and Three Sheiks

Ditulis oleh: Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris -
Drama Bahasa Inggris 6 Orang - Berikut ini adalah sebuah teks drama singkat yang bisa digunakan sebagai bahan untuk belajar bahasa Inggris. Drama ini terdiri dari beberapa babak dan diperankan oleh 6 orang pemain dan berjudul "The Princess and Three Sheiks". 

Bagi yang membutuhkan naskah drama 6 orang bisa menggunakan naskah berikut. Jika membutuhkan drama 7 orang atau 6 orang atau bahkan 5 orang pemain bisa berkreasi dan melakukan penyesuaian dengan teks drama berikut agar sesuai dengan jumlah pemain yang diinginkan. Silahkan langsung dipelajari Drama Bahasa Inggris 6 Orang tersebut di bawah ini.

The Princess and Three Sheiks

Chapter One
Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful and powerful Princess in Arabia. Her name was Princess Maura. The Princess had a many suitors. But she refused all of them until the suitors were just remaining three people. Princess Maura felt so confused to choose one of them so, Princess Maura asked to her friend, Citra.

Queen : “My daughter is a beautiful girl. But until now, Why does not she get married? I am afraid if my daughter will be spinster. Oh my God.”

Princess Maura            :”Mom please don’t talk about it.
Queen  : “Oh my God, you shock me Maura!”
Maura  :”I’m very sorry, Mom.”
Queen  :”Where have you been ha?

Maura  :”One hours ago I just go to garden to took a breath for a while, Mom”
Queen :”Oh okay-okay. Honey, Did you hear what I said a few minute ago?
Maura :”Yes Mom, I hear that. Can you not talk about my marriage, Mom?”

Queen  :”Why I can’t talk about it, honey? I just worried about you. You know Maura?  Your age is ready to get married , but why until now, I always didn’t see you with a boy, you just always with your friend. Citra right? And then I feel like  holding your baby quickly .”

Maura  :”Listen up Mom, I am going crazy if you talk about it again and again. I promise mom. Soon I will get a great husband. I will held a contest to choose my right husband.”
Queen  :”Yes up to you my daughter. Maura I just give you one week to choose one of them. Okay?
Princess Maura            :”Yes mom, I get it.”
Queen  : “So don’t waste your time to do things that are not useful.”
Queen  :”Hey where are you going now, my daughter?”
Princess Maura            :”I am just going to meet my best friend to discuss about it seriously, mom.”
Queen  :” I can catch your voice honey?”
Princess Maura            :”Forget it mom. Bye”
Queen  :”Hey Maura Please tell me again.”

Princess Maura come to her best friend, Citra. Citra is a young girl who live in near Palace, She is belong middle class. Citra and Maura be friend during 10 years. When Maura had a problem, Maura always teel her problems to Citra. Citra as her best friend always listen Maura’s problem and then give her suggestion.

Princess Maura            :”Hey My best friend”
Citra    :”Hey Friend. What are you doing here?”
Princess Maura            :”I need your help to get a great husband. Can you help me?”
Citra    :”Okay I will help you but how to do it?”
Princess Maura            :”I think I will have a suitor contest”
Citra    :”Oh. That is a great idea! When do we start it?”
Princess Maura            :”Now we announce that and  tomorrow we start to contest. So in one week I can get the right husband.”
Citra    :”Just one week?”
Princess Maura            :”Yeah. Because, my mother just gives me one week to get him.”
Citra    :”Oh okay. Let’s announce it quickly.”
Princess Maura            :”I am sorry I can’t accompany you to announce it. Please, you announce it for me. Thank you and Bye Citra.”
Citra    :”Hmm, How poor I’m. Okay no problem.”
            “Wait a minute Maura. Can I duscuss it with your mommy?”
Maura  :”Oh course Citra, but be carefull, my Mom it’s very dangerous.”
Citra    :”Nooo, Your mother is kind person Maura.”
Maura  :”Whatever. Bye friend.”

Citra come to Palace to meet the Queen.

Citra    :”Hello Majesty.”
Queen  :”Oh Hello Citra. Come her come her.”
(Citra berjalan ke arah Queen)
Queen  :”Citra, what are you doing here?”
Citra    :”I just wanna discuss about the announcement for suitors contest to choose right husband to Maura.”
Queen  :”Okay-okay I will help you. This is also my job Citra.”

During many hours to discuss about the announcement . Finnaly the announcement completed.

Citra    :”Thank you majesty for your help, you are very kind person.”
Queen  :”Yes your welcome Citra. Please let announcement that quickly. I know my daughter will have a many suitors soon. Trust me.”
Citra    :”Okay Majesty. Excusme and  Good Afternoon.”

In the next day there were many suitors in the palace. Princess Maura selected althem, until there were just three men left.

Citra                            :”There three person left, Maura”
Princess Maura            :”I know about it. Oh what can I do? I am so confuse.”
Citra                            : “Why are you confused to choose one of them?”
Princess Maura            : “Because, they’re handsome, rich, and very powerful. And I’m afraid if they only want my wealth .What should I do?”
Citra                           : “Oh! I got an idea!”
Princess Maura            : “What is it friend?”
Citra    : “I think you must disguise to a poor girl and ask them for some food. Do you agree?” 
Princess Maura            : “Whoa! That’s a very great idea! Mm but what is the purpose?”
Citra    :”Oh Maura! You will know the man who is the most generous among them.”
Princess Maura            :” Oh. You are so smart friend.”
Citra                            :”Haha. Thank you”
Princess Maura            :”Your welcome. I must go now. Bye Citra”

Chapter Two :
In the other place, Alex and Rico were talking about the princes.
Alex    :”Hey Friend. What do you think about the princes?
Rico     :”She is fat and not so beautiful but she is very rich.
Alex    :” I think so Rico
Rico     :”In your opinion, who will get married with the princess?”
Alex    :”Of course I am. I will marry the princess.
Rico     :”I think you can’t marry the princess. Because I am who will marry her.”
Dewa   :”My Friends, why do you wish to get married the princess?”
Alex    :”Because I will take all her wealth. After that, I will divorce the princess”
Rico     :”I think so. Because the princess is not so beautiful, Alright?”
Dewa   :”Hey guys, don’t say that! If you do not love her, please don’t marry her.”
Rico     :”Hey you shut up! It is not your business.”
Alex    :”You are not suitable to get her”
Rico     :”Yes. You are poor man”
Alex    :”You are true!”
Dewa   :”Hey you. Don’t be arrogant. We are the same, God creature.”
Alex    :”Hahaha.. Up to you!”
Rico     :”Yeah. This life is so great! I can do everything here. I will marry the princess and take all of her wealth.”
Alex    :”No! Of course I am who will marry the princess.”
Rico     :”Let’s see tomorrow”
Alex    :”Okay”

Then they went home to take rest, but the Dewa stayed in that place.

Chapter Three :
In the dinner time, The Princess entered the camp of three sheiks. She’s disguised like a poor and old woman. Slowly, she began to enter Dewa’s camp.

Princess Maura            : “Excuse me Sir, can I get some foods or drinks for my dinner?”
Alex                            : “Hey! who you are?! Poor woman!”
Princess Maura            : “I am just a poor woman who every day rely on the kindness of the rich people like you.”
Alex                            : “Yeah! But I don’t want to give some foods for you!
Princess Maura            : “I’m very hungry. Please, sir.”
Alex    : “If you want to eat something. This is for you!” (gave stale food)
And then, the Rico got out from the tent.
Rico                             : “What’s going on?”
Princess Maura            : “I’m hungry Sir, please give me some foods or drinks.”
Rico     : “Ah, the poor woman again. My food is too tasty for human like you.”
Princess Maura            : “Please Sir, I just want to eat your little food, Please give me some.”
Rico                             : “Oh, okay, so here!” (throw some food)
Princess Maura            : “Both of you are so wicked and stingy prince!”

And then, the Princess walked away from the tent with the hurting heart. One of thr sheik named Dewa chased the princess.

Dewa                           : “Hey wait!”
Princess Maura            : “What do you want, The Arrogant Prince?”
Dewa   : “Hey! I just want to give you some foods for your dinner. I heard you’re so hungry and you want to ask some food from them”
Princess Maura            : “Thanks you, Sir. I can’t believe that you give me some foods.”
Dewa                           : “This is obligation for us as God creature to help each other.”
Princess Maura            : “Thank you very much, Sir. I hope God replies your kindness.”
Dewa                           : “You’re welcome. And i hope God always bless you, too.”

And then, The Disguised Princess left alone.

Chapter Four :
In the palace, The Princess talked with her best friend, Citra.
Citra                            : “How about your disguise, Maura?”
Princess Maura            : “It is so perfect, Citra. I can’t believe that two of them have the bad behavior.”
Citra    :”Please tell me about that.”
Princess Maura            :”Alex gave me some spoil food and Rico throw the food to me”
Citra    :”Their behavior is so bad. How about Dewa?”
Princess Maura            :”He gave the most tender and tasty meat.”
Citra    :”He is so kind. Hey, Maura?”
Princess Maura            :”Oh I am sorry. What did you say?”
Citra    :”I said that Dewa is very kind.”
Princess Maura            :” Yes he is so kind and handsome”
Citra                            : “So who will marry with you?”
Princess Maura            : “I will announce it tomorrow, in the diner time. Now I want you to tell them about the dinner.”
Citra                            : “Alright, My best friend.”

Chapter Five :
Citra went to the camp of three sheiks, she would tell them about the dinner with Princess Maura in the palace tomorrow.

Citra    : “Hey you all! Come here!”
Alex    : “What can I do for you?”
Rico     : “What do you want to do here?”
Dewa   : “Come in. Sit down and I’ll make a cup of tea for you.”
Citra    : “No, thanks. I will be here just for a minute. I want to tell you all about the dinner in the palace, tomorrow.”
Alex    : “What? Dinner? Seriously?”
Rico     : “What do you mean to say that Prince Alex? Don’t disguise that you are getting a surprise. Okay, I’ll wear my most expensive clothes.”
Dewa   : “That never influences the choice of The Princess.”
Alex    : “Whatever! You are just jealous because you’re not so handsome like me!”
Rico     : “And you’re not rich more than me!”
Dewa   : “Actually, I don’t care about my appearance or my wealth.”
Citra    : “Stop it! You make me annoyed.”
Alex    : “Okay, I don’t need you, anymore. Go away!”
Dewa   : “Hey! You do not want to drink a cup of tea?”
Citra    : “No thanks. I must to go, now!”

Chapter Six :
The next day, the three sheiks came to the palace. Alex dressed up as handsome as he can. And Rico wore him most expensive clothes, but the last sheiks wore the clothes like usual. The Princess was so beautiful today. She invited three sheiks for sit and had a dinner with her.

Princess Maura            : “Sit down, please.!”
Queen                          :”Maura, can  I take a sit with you and your suitors here ?”
Princess Maura            :”Yes mom for my pleasure”
Quenn                         :”Hello good evening. What is your name?(menunjuk Rico)(bersalaman)
Rico                             :”Hello Majesty, my name is Rico.
Queen                          :”Oh I see, can you tell us a little about your life?”
Maura                          :”What are you doing Mom?”

Queen                          :”SSSTTTTS”



Rico     :”Okay, I’m come  from EAST ARABIA, my parents have a big oil    industri on there. I have five cars, there are two BMW  and then three lamborghini. I have ten house in Arabia. “
Queen :”Yes yes stop it. And then whats it your name a handsome boy? Where do you live? Can you teel us a little about your life?”

Alex    :”Yes Majesty, my name is Alex, Im come from same like Rico. Thank you for your praise majesty. My parent’s always take care of me. Exactly the part of my face, my parents is a profesional skins tabib in East ARABIA.. Im very thankful to God because i have They to be my parent .”

Queen  :”Oh so nice your life Alex. And then the last suitor. Whats your name?”
Dewa   :“My name is Dewa. I come from same like Alex and Rico. My parent died one year ago, so I must worked hard to bought food and fulfil my life.”
Queen  :”Oh I’m sorry Dewa. Stay strong okey?”
Dewa   :”Yes Majesty.”
Maura  :”Oh your’s all story is very nice “
Queen  :”Let’s eating together everybody.”
Maura  :”Excusme Mom, wait a minute.”      
Queen  :”Okay”
Rico                             : “I am sorry. Where are you going Princess?”
Princess Maura            : “I want to take something”
Dewa                           : “Do you need a help?”
Princess Maura            :”No, thanks. I will ask my friend to bring it”

They wait Princess Maura for a minute, and a few minutes ago, she came with three plates of foods. The Princess gave three sheiks different foods. Alex got a stale food, Rico got a throwing food. And the last sheik got a tasty meat. Alex and Rico were very surprised!

Alex                            : “What the fuck it is!!”
Rico                             : “What the hell you give for me”
Princess Maura            : “why? Didn’t this food you give me yesterday?”
Alex                            :”No. I never give you this food to you”
Rico     :”Me too. I give the food like this to a poor woman not to you Princess”
Princess Maura            :”Oh. You never give food like this to me? I will tell you that the poor woman was me”
Quenn :”Whats wrong Maura?”
Rico                 :”How can you be poor woman like that?”
Alex    :” You are very rich Princess. It is impossible for you to be a poor woman.”
Dewa   :”I’m not aware about this situation”
Princess Maura            :”I have the evidence. I will show you”
Rico                 :”Okay. I am waiting”
Princess Maura            :”It is the evidence. This is my clothes”
Alex                :”Are you kidding me?”
Rico                 :”The clothes, the same with the poor woman’s clothes.”
Princess Maura            :”Yes, you are right. You gave her the food like this right.”
Alex                :”Oh I am sorry Princess. I don’t know that she is you”
Rico                 :”Me too Princess.”
Princess Maura            :”Please don’t treat people differently. You must kind to everyone. Through my disguising I know that Rico and Alex have a bad behavior” 
Alex    :”Dewa gave you a tasty meat like that?”
Princess Maura            :”Yes. Oh once again, I know that Rico and Alex just want my wealth not really love me. I know it.”
Rico     :”It is not true!”
Princess Maura            :”I hear with my ears! And I see it with my eyes!”   
Queen  :”What? You both  stay away from  my daughter. I never give permission to my daughter to marry one of you. Stay away now or I will kill you if you don’t stay away from  here.
Dewa   :” I’m Sorry Princess. I refuse eat this if the other sheiks don’t get the same food  like what I have got.”
Princess Maura            :”Oh you are so kind Prince Dewa. So I choose you to be my husband.”

Alex and Rico go out from the palace. Just Dewa who have permision from the Queen to marry Maura. Next Month, Maura and Dewa maried.

Queen  :”Oh, Honey finnaly you have a great husband.”
Maura  :”Yes Mom I’ve fulfill promises right?”
Queen  :” Yes I know it honey.”

( Queen look at Dewa and approached him.)

Queen  :”Dewa,  my daughter choose  you  to be her husband. Promise to me  that you will always love her and protect her.  I know yo are a kind person right?”
Dewa   :”Yes Majesty, i will love her and protect her. I promise
Maura  :”What do you talking about with my Mom, Dewa?”
Queen  :”It’s secret honey hahahaha
Maura  :”ohh Mommy.”

Finnaly Maura and Dewa live happyly
Alex: Amr
Rico: Danang
Dewa: Rasyid
Queen: Anggi
Citra: Anita
Maura: Nadia

Drama Bahasa Inggris 6 Orang The Princess and Three Sheiks


Drama Bahasa Inggris 6 Orang Created by: Amr Hafidz K.I., Anggi Annisya Yomara, Anita Dewi, Danang Dwiyoga Adimurdaka, Nadia Muna Salma and Rasyid Dewangga Bagaskara