Dialogue of Relief, Pain, and Pleasure

Ditulis oleh: Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris -
Dialogue of Relief, Pain, and Pleasure - How we express Relief, pain, and pleasure will be shown clearly on our today’s dialogue. Here are some expression used to express relief, pain, and pleasure. Check these Dialogue of Relief, Pain, and Pleasure out!

Sebelumnya juga telah kita pelajari mengenai percakapan singkat pada pembacaan berita, sekarang akan kita pelajari bagaimana mengekspresikan releif pain dan pleasure.

Dialogue 1
Sinta doesn’t go to school because she is sick. She is consulting a doctor about her sickness.

Sinta :
Good morning, Sir.
Doctor :
Good morning. What can I do for you?
Sinta :
Yes, doctor. I couldn't sleep well. Could you examine me?
Doctor :
Yes certainly. Okay. Open your mouth! When did you feel that you have a problem with your sleeping?
Sinta :
About two days ago, and then I also had a cough.
Doctor :
Okay. Do you feel painful joints?
Sinta :
Yes, but it sometimes happens.
Doctor :
Err'... you just have a fever. Don't worry.
Sinta :
Thank goodness. Doc. May I go to join a test tomorrow?
Doctor :
Why not? You are not seriously ill. Now take a rest and take a lot of nutritious meals and drinks. Don't forget to drink these medicines after meals.
Sinta :
Alright, Then It's a relief to know that I'm not seriously sick. Thank you.
Doctor :
You're welcome. Get better soon.

Dialogue 2
Krisna :
Mom, may I ask you something?
Mother :
Yes, of course. What's wrong with you?
Krisna :
I need a lot of money to buy a text book.
Mother :
Okay. I'll give it to you if it is important for you.
Krisna :
Thank you, Mom.
1. Does Krisna's mother fulfi ll Krisna's request? How
do you know?
2. Why does mother not refuse Krisna's request?

Dialogue 2
Yenny :
Den, you look pale today. What's wrong with you?
Denni :
I am suffering from a relapse.
Yenny :
What do you suffer from?
Denni :
I've had diarrhoea since last night. I couldn't sleep well.
Yenny :
I'm sorry to hear that.
1. Why did Denni look pale?
2. What did Yenny say when she heard that Denni had diarrhoea?

Dialogue 3
Mrs Dewi and Mr Adi are visiting Mrs Rosma at the hospital. Here is the conversation.

Mrs Dewi :
Hi, how are you today?

Mrs Rosma :
I am better now.

Mrs Dewi :
It's a relief to hear that

Mrs Rosma :
Thank you for coming. Who did you come here with?

Mrs Dewi :
Mr Adi. There he is.

Mrs Rosma :
Hi, Mr Adi.

Mr Adi :
Hi, I am happy you made a quick recovery

Mrs Rosma :
Thanks a lot for coming. But could you give my regards to your friends. Tell them that I'll get better soon.

Mr Adi :
We are excited. I'll do it. Mrs Rosma, our friends actually want to see you but they are very busy.

Mrs Rosma :
Oh, I see. Never mind. By the way, is Mrs Neni already got better?

Mrs Dewi :
Yes, she has joined with us.

Mrs Rosma :
Err. By all means. She is fine.

Mrs Dewi :
Mrs Rosma, I actually want to know what you suffer from?

Mrs Rosma :
I am suffering from a relapse. Because I ate hot food.

Mrs Dewi :
So, I had a gastric problem.

Mrs Rosma :
That's right. How about you, Mr Adi?

Mr Adi :
I didn't get sick anymore after stopping drinking ice and eating hot food.

Mrs Rosma :
That's great. Okay. I'll do what you have done.

Mrs Dewi :
Err ... excuse me. Here is something from our friends.

Mrs Rosma :
Thank you so much.

Mrs Dewi :
Don't mention it.

Mr Adi :
Mrs Rosma, let me tell you that our school is the best in our region.

Mrs Rosma :
That's wonderful. So, what we have done is not useless, is it?

Mr Adi :
Sure. Now, I am glad it was done because we can see you are well.

Mrs Dewi :
Hmm..., I think you need more rest, so let me return home. What about you Mr Adi?

Mr Adi :
I do too. See you again, Mrs Rosma.

Mrs Rosma :
Thank you. See you again.

Siapa tahu ada yang sedang mencari contoh - contoh percakapan relief, pain and pleasure, jadi bisa dengan mudah mempelajari yang disiapkan di atas. Meski tidak terlalu banyak tetapi lumayan untuk tambahan.


Untuk adik-adik yang ingin lanjut silahkan pelajari juga percakapan dialog lain yang sudah disiapkan. Masih ada beberapa contoh lain yang bisa dipelajari. Dipilih saja mana yang ingin dihafalkan ya. Silahkan dibagian bawah tulisan ini.